Thursday, January 24, 2019

Purple crazy huggins


This Zendala tile uses a Crazy Huggins idea that I first saw on Facebook posted by 
Susan Arnsten-RussellHuggins is one of the first tangles that I learned and I need to go back and use it more. When I saw how Susan Arnsten-Russell  had worked the Huggins toward the edge of the zendala and doubled the lines, I needed to try it myself.  She has the stepouts posted on her Facebook page.



Here you can see the colored tile I started out with. If you look closely you can see this tile has some goofs on it. I let water get on the back of the paper as I was painting it and it grabbed color off the front. But since there are no mistakes in Zentangle I used it anyway - and honestly, I can hardly find the problem in the finished tile.

Along with the purple background, I used a purple pen, colored pencils for shading, and a white chalk pencil for highlights.

1 comment:

  1. I really like what you did with this Crazy Huggins. I think I may explore it too. Your purples speak to me.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.