Monday, March 5, 2012

Banbury class 2-4




These are the pictures from the 'Beyond the Basics' class yesterday at Banbury Fair in Bartlett. We did some more complicated tangles on a black tile and everyone came up with their own string.

The second photo shows the tiles that resulted when I asked them to come up with as many tangleations for 'Bales' as they could within 10 minutes. One of the teens came up with 29 tangleations (not all shown here) so she won a prize.

The third picture is a project that one of the students, Kathy Davis, did in a metal embossing class. I love how she combined zentangle techniques with her embossing.

Thanks ladies! I always learn from you too!

I also want to tell you that we have set a date for the Zendala class! It will be held at Banbury on April 22, 2012 from 1-3. Call Banbury to sign up! http://www.banburyfair.com/webpages/Zentangle%20Classes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.