Thursday, November 15, 2012

Zendala Dare 31


When I first saw the template for Erin's challenge for her Zendala Dare 31 I thought, no way, those spaces were just too tiny! Look at The Bright Owl for the template  But the more I thought about it the more I knew I just had to accept the challenge. So I got the design onto my blank tile and just stared at it. It took me a couple of days to figure out what I wanted to do with it.

Easiest thing for me to start with, was to color it. I started by just coloring it all a soft yellow. Then I added my orange and red. Now I had something to work with!

OK, now I had to do tangles. But what? My favorite, bread and butter tangle, is Bales. So I looked at the template over and over, how could I get the Bales tangle into the tiny spaces? Finally it hit me. Just do a monotangle! So I got out my red Sakura Micron Pigma pen and off I went.

The simplicity of doing a montangle was so soothing, I was really feeling the zen!


1 comment:

  1. This is very beautiful Sue! Great idea the monotangle for thos one.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.