Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Easter Egg tangles


Easter is almost here so I've started adding more tangled eggs to my tree. These are simple shapes cut out of posterboard and tangles with a white Sakura Gelly Roll pen. The shading is then done with a colored Prismacolor pencil that is a shade or two darker than the color of the posterboard.


If you want to go back to my post from last year, follow this link. 
(It's March 22, 2012 if you have trouble with the link.)
http://suejacobs.blogspot.com/2012/03/tangled-easter-egg-tree.html







These eggs were done by my students in class last night. Didn't they do a great job!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.