Friday, April 26, 2013

Schaumburg and S Barrington


I've been busy this week! On Wednesday I was at the Schaumburg Public Library. We had a full signup of 30 with a waiting list. Oh - and a tech guy to help me get my projection system set up. Now that is luxury to me! They all did a great job and really enjoyed looking at our mosaic of tiles at the end. I'll be there again next month for a beyond the basics class. Signup is close to filled already but call the library to see if you can still get in.



Thursday took me to the S Barrington Park District. It was a smaller class but that means I get to really get into the nitty gritty of tangle patterns. Fun, FUN! Thanks ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.