Saturday, January 10, 2015

Laurie in Northbrook



One of the best parts of teaching Zentangle is when I am invited to teach in someone's home. Last night I was invited to Laurie's home in Northbrook to introduce Zentangle to 12 ladies. They were an enthusiastic bunch. I heard several of them express self doubt as they were working on their tiles. BUT - as we put their tiles together into our mosiac, it seemed like a light bulb went on. All the tiles were so beautiful even though they all had a slightly different way of interpreting the tangle patterns. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!!! :D Thanks for sharing.I love when I see class mosiacs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.