The pictures of the tile in progress are below. I apologize that the color is off in the photos. - I took them indoors and only went outside for the final photo.
This was an experiment with a small scratch off tile. As I scratched, the colors below were revealed. I couldn't find a tool that scratched well without scratching all the way down to the white so I kept trying different tools. In the end I decided to just use the white scratches that went too deep and try to make them work as highlights. It was an interesting process but I wasn't happy - plus my hand hurt from trying different tools - so I think I'm done with these.