Thursday, March 30, 2017

Noom tangle




Noom is a new tangle pattern that was introduced last November. You can find the instructions by clicking here.  It isn't had to do but really gives a neat illusion when completed. I've been playing with it in it's basic form and then adding curves and color.

The first zendala is very simple. I origionally thought of adding all sorts of additional tangles but then stopped and decided I liked it just as it was. On the second tile I wanted to add color so I got out some colored pens and colored pencils and just went nuts. It was fun 



9 comments:

  1. Your flowery Noom is gorgeous! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, your tiles are very exquisite and elegant. I could just sit and look at them all day. I just might put them on my desktop so I can admire them. I really love the first one with Noom standing out from the background and the simplistic background helps bring Noom out. It's hard to describe what I feel with these...I know you added color to the second but I don't see colors very well...I can see some blue and that's about it. But I just love your artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them both: the first one for the elegance and the wonderful simplicity. The second one for the nice composition and the lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your feeling that you should stop on the first one was a great one. It looks so delicate and pretty. And, the second one is dazzling with its swirls of color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that first one is fantastic Sue!!!! The second is beautiful too, but the first .... WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are beautiful, made much more so by the contrast between delicacy and boldness of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your first tile. So simple & delicate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both so nice. The first one simple and restful. The second one reminds me of an arcade it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.