Sunday, February 25, 2018

purple blooms


Playing with a new technique this week. At the last Prairie Tanglers meeting, Tess Carlson Imobersteg taught a class using paper circles punched out of a variety of papers. She then showed us  a folding technique to get the blossom petals.. Add tangles, and fun! I enjoyed this new way to play with tangling.

I used a colored pen for the purple lines and a brush with an iridescent white ink for the white lines. It looks white in this picture but sparkles in person.


These blooms are in progress. I've used a variety of scrapbook papers, colored cardstock, and even junk mail. The purple one is in the middle and I'll be pondering what tangles I want to use on the other blossoms.

1 comment:

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.