Monday, February 13, 2012

Getting ready for Valentines Day


I did this one a while back and put it on a memory card so I could post to my blog while I'm on vacation. I've got a real special one that I did this past week but I won't be able to post it until I get home. Check back in Wednesday!


This little zendala was a quickie. I started with a 3 1/2" circle from pink card stock. I found a few stencils in my supplies and used part of one to get my shapes to divide my sections. A heart stencil helped me place my hearts. ( I always use a pencil with a stencil and do my pen lines freehand.) Then a purple pen, white Sakura gelly roll pen, and shading and highlights with colored pencils. Wow - it takes almost as long to explain as it did to do this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.