click on picture to enlarge
In my series of the tote bag project, here's the newest one. It's not done yet, I still have to add the shading. But I thought you might like a before picture. If you look, you can see that my strings are all circles. Since I'm working on a larger scale, my circle template wasn't big enough. It was sort of comical to see me scavenging around the kitchen looking for plates and lids of all sorts of sizes. I'm pretty happy with the way this one is coming. I also tried out a section (in the biggest circle) where I started out with just the Bales pattern - but then I sectioned off the circle and added variations. Fun!