Thursday, June 14, 2012

Zendala Dare #9


I'm baack - Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I've been off with my grandbabies and haven't had a chance to do much else. I did have a chance to do a quick challenge though. While I was babysitting I couldn't pull out my pens and paper (They would have been applied to the wall by little hands!) but I could mull though various ideas in my head. So I thought I'd try doing a variation on the pattern 'Knightsbridge' using this zendala. It didn't work out quite the way I imagined it in my head but as Zentangle often does, evolved into something else.


3 comments:

  1. Very cool play on light and dark...great looking tile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorraine (isleofskyelorry on Flickr)June 23, 2012 at 4:08 PM

    Hey, that is so clever! What an amazing idea!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.