Saturday, December 22, 2012

I'll be teaching at the HOOT convention next August!


Wheeeee! Christmas came early this year. I got a letter this week telling me that I have been selected to teach two classes at HOOT this year. For those of you that don't know, HOOT is one of the best run decorative painting conventions I've ever attended. It's held in Columbus, Ohio in August every year and I've had the pleasure of attending several as a student. But now I'm teaching. I'm nervous, and excited, and exhilarated!


I'll be putting more information on my blog when the brochures come out in March. But for now, mark your calendars!

I've blogged about my experiences last year at HOOT. If you are curious, the blog entry is at http://suejacobs.blogspot.com/2012/08/hoot-report-2012.html

See you then!


2 comments:

  1. I love HOOT! Will be keeping my eyes open for your class.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.