So I've been having fun cutting out snowflakes again. I've folded them in a couple of different ways and added cutting lines. After cutting them I unfolded them and ironed them so they would lay flat.
The template I ended up with is in the upper left of this picture.
In this picture the template is in the lower left.
Unfortunately the pencil lines don't show up too well in this picture. Try clicking on the picture to enlarge it.
I got out my Tombow Dual Brush markers and used my watercolor technique to add some color. I meant to take this picture with just the color in place but at least I got the picture early in the tangling stage.
I used a green Sakura Micron Pigma 05 pen for the tangling and a green colored pencil for a little shading.