Sunday, March 22, 2015

Cherryl Moote workshop


Someone told me this weekend, that to become a better teacher, you should go back to being a beginning student. Yesterday and today, I had that opportunity. I took a two day class with Cherryl Moote. She taught us a variety of techniques for paper folding. We folded cards, we made boxes, we made cards with intricate cuts, and we even made our own decorative paper. Even though Cherryl gave us the same instructions, the creativity in the room produced many stunning and unique pieces. I tried to get a picture of them all. I'm sorry some of them aren't in good focus.

Thanks to the Chicago Calligraphy Collective for sponsoring this workshop! I look forward to joining them again.










These are my pieces - but you can probably guess that by the Zentangle pieces shown.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.