Friday, April 6, 2018

Pickpocket tangle


Pickpocket - that's a fun name for a tangle. And this is my first tile using this tangle. I did draw it out on a sketchpad first to get the hang of it It is a little tricky but since I love the tangle W2, this is really just a skewed version of W2.

Zentangle also doesn't usually have things that are representational but since this tangle starts out with a dot grid, The eyes of my 'worm' were already there in my grid!

This tangle comes from the mind of 
Tomàs Padrós

2 comments:

  1. Nice twist to this tangle with the worm weaving it's way through. I struggled with this tangle. But I also have to really focus to get W2 and Huggins.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.