Monday, July 23, 2018

cindyer - Black and white and color


Cindyer is a new tangle to me. It comes from Yu Ru Chen.  It starts out in the same fashion as the tangle Cadent but then adds a twist. I especially love how there are multiple tangleations you do with the basic tangle. I started with the tile above in simple black and white. But then I was in the mood for COLOR!



I erased all the pencil shading. I know, I know, no erasers. But once you venture into color, well, WHEEEE! I used my Inktense pencils for the color on the circle. Since there are six shapes, it lent itself to do a color wheel. Then I found my colored Micron pens and added some multicolored tangles (printemps) in the center. The inktense pencils came out again for shading.

What do you think? Which version do you like better?

2 comments:

  1. Both are awesome. This is one instance, though, where I prefer the black and white!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.