Saturday, August 4, 2018

Icantoo


'Icantoo' is the tangle pattern that was the challenge here. It's a lovely tangle from Hanny Nura. You can find the step outs by going to her blog at https://www.zenjoy.ch/blog-co/stepouts-1/icantoo/

I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it so I flipped through some of my older tiles looking for inspiration. I came across a zendala I had done using a template from 'the bright owl'.  Erin, who writes the bright owl blog, hasn't been active for a while but her blog is still there and you can still look through the older posts for all sorts of inspiration. This template is from Dare 112.



This is how it looked before I did any shading.


I added shading here and thought I was done but the more I looked at it the more I thought it wasn't quite done. So I added small elements of the 'Icantoo' at the corners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.