Saturday, October 13, 2018

Dingsplatz


Dingsplatz! What's that? It's something new from Zentangle headquarters. Maria created a video about the technique and shared it with Certified Zentangle Teachers first (one of the perks!). If you've heard about Dingbatz, it's got certain similarities but in a circular fashion. If you want more info, find a local CZT or wait until the video is eventually released to everyone.

My Dingsplatz was done on one of my handcolored tiles. I used a blue Sakura Micron Pigma pen. The shading was done with colored pencils and highlights were added with a white chalk pencil. 

Dingsplatz are fun! I can see doing lots more in my future!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.