Friday, May 27, 2011

String Theory


The latest challenge from http://iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com/ is called "String theory". In this challenge everyone starts with the same string and completes it as they choose. It's very interesting to go to her site and see the slideshow of what everyone has done.

In the first tile I tried to use only patterns with straight lines. When I got to the oval though, I felt the need to go with a more organic pattern.

The second tile combines several of the patterns that I've created. Both published ones and two sneak peaks of ones to come.

1 comment:

  1. They are so different! The second one is very cheerful.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.