Monday, February 25, 2013

I Heart Art contest


Valentines Day has come and gone but I recently found out about a contest sponsored by Jerry's Artorama on Facebook. Jerry's is a good source to order online from. I've had great service myself. If you are so inclined, I'd appreciate your vote for my Valentine Zendala. The prize is a gift card so I can buy more art supplies. I guess I love art supplies like some women love shoes, - we can never have too many! The link below should take you to my entry.
https://apps.facebook.com/iheartart/contests/193656/voteable_entries/65314412

This zendala was done with a pink Sakura Micron 05 pen. Then it was shaded with a magenta Prismacolor pencil.


2 comments:

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.