Monday, February 4, 2013

tangles by Geneviève Crabe


Today's tile shows uses tangles that can be found on Tangle Harmony - the web page of Geneviève Crabe. She has a wonderful assortment of tangle patterns. Plus, she posts the invaluable weekly roundup. That's the best way to keep up with the newest articles and tangle patterns that have been posted on the web.

The names of the tangles are:
FLEURI
WARTS
DESSUS-DESSOUS
VACHE 1
YANG

This is the link to find her tangle patterns.
http://www.amarylliscreations.com/zentangleharmony/my-tangles/

This is the link to connect you to her latest roundup.
http://www.amarylliscreations.com/zentangleharmony/2013/02/weekly-zentangle-roundup-51/

I am continuing to  challenge to myself to find other artists that have posted several tangle patterns and use them (and only them) in a tile. I have a few more tiles done that I will post over the next few weeks.

1 comment:

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.