Monday, January 20, 2014

HOOT class anouncement


 
Happy news! Three classes of mine were selected for the HOOT conference in Ohio next August! I'll be giving you more information when the brochures come out and when sign up begins. For now I wanted to whet your appetite. The three classes are; Zentangle Xmas (above). Tangled Garden (middle picture) and Zentangle Basics on a canvas bag.
 
HOOT is a convention held in Columbus, Ohio in early August each year. Heart of Ohio Tole Painters is the organization that sponsors it. It has many classes dealing with oil, acrylic, and watercolor painting. Colored pencils and pen and ink are also represented. There is also a trade show where you can find many art supplies that the standard stores simply don't carry.
 
 

 
Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, gratulations! That is fantastic. Will there also be a life feed so I can watch at home? Will be there in spirit and cheer you on.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.