Wednesday, January 15, 2014

string # 23


This tile uses string #23 that can be found on tanglepatterns.com. It was contributed by Barbara Finwall. I've veered away from a traditional Zentangle again in a couple of ways. While I used the string, I didn't use a frame, choosing to use the string in an abstract manner. And instead of shading with a black pencil, I chose colored pencils. I chose green, orange and purple based on the color triad in color theory.

The tangle patterns shown here are;

Bales
Bandola
Barberpole
Bask-it
Baleek
Baton

1 comment:

  1. You are so quick off the mark Sue! I love your colourful interpretation! I actually like it a lot with out the frame.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.