Monday, July 14, 2014

String #46


Adele Bruno over at http://tickledtotangle.blogspot.com/, challenged us to use String #46 in her challenge this week. She also gave us 4 P tangles to work with. As I worked I ended up using the string more as a suggestion and I varied it as I went. And then I ended up deciding I was done after only two tangles. So this tile was really a pretty quick one to do.

Good thing it was quick as I had a very busy weekend. I was up in Madison, WI for the Zentangle Expo. What fun! I've have pictures to share with you later. Right now I'm catching my breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.