Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Alphabet soup - Q



Alphabet soup is a challenge I issued to myself a while back with the idea of using a wider variety of tangle patterns. I decided to try to use as many non-official tangle patterns that I could find. I use tangle patterns I have found on the web in addition to the ones posted on Tanglepatterns.com. Now that Cheryl has begun her version of the challenge on her site  http://cherylsartfulcreations.blogspot.com/, I decided it was time for me to get going again too.  There aren't as many tangle patterns that start with the letter Q. So this week the tile is a little simpler. Here are the tangles I used starting with the letter Q.


Queen's Crown - Suzanne McNeil

Quatiny - Moloussus (Sandra Strait)



Today I am a very happy camper. This past week Adele Bruno CZT asked her blog followers to create tiles using tangles from my blog. It is so exciting - and an honor - to see what everyone did with the patterns. Be sure to click over to Adele's blog to see the results. http://tickledtotangle.blogspot.com/2014/06/its-string-thing-46-tiles.html



CONVENTION UPDATE


The zentangle expo in Madison WI is coming up soon. It's going to be so much fun! If you haven't signed up yet start making your plans now. The link to the expo site is http://www.penmarkpatterns.com/zentangle-expo-2/zentangle-expo/

1 comment:

  1. It would be cute to create an alphabet book with tangles for my grandchildren. You've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.