Thursday, July 14, 2016

Imagine Peace


It makes me so sad to see the craziness in this world of late. I don't understand how such hatred toward people different than each other has gotten so out of hand. I certainly don't have the answers so instead I will try to let peace begin with me and ask the almighty for help.

My artwork this week uses a gold metallic paint from Finetec. I wish I could figure out how to photograph it better - trust me when I say it is glorious in person. The dove and simple tangling was done with the white chalk pencil. I wanted to keep it simple and understated.

8 comments:

  1. It seems a lot of us are longing for peace this week. This longing was intensified by the slaughter in Dallas last Thursday and now the horrendous events in Nice, France. I wish I could see your peace art in person. It is simple and elegantly evocative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We both had the same idea/feeling; simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, I too struggle to get gold and other sparkly bits to show up on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lively tile for peace. I can imagine the gold sparkling in the light. That will have to work for now. If enough of us imagine peace, it will come to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is an uncomplicated but very nice tile with a clear message!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tile echoes the thought, peace, just peace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful "peace tile"! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.