Friday, October 6, 2017

Tints two



OK, I've calmed down a little. Enough that I was able to try another tile with the tangle 'tint'. This time I was able to think clearly so I focussed on exploring tangleations for tints. I started with the tangleations that Henreike Bratz had posted on her website https://www.nord-tangle.de/tint/
Then I was able to come up with a few more.

I thank all of you that took the time to comment on my last post, both here and on my Facebook page. The support was overwhelming! There was one comment from the other direction. I appreciate the time that was made for a respectful comment.

I am hopeful that the outcry from all directions may finally be enough to force congress to take some action to curb gun violence. But knowing the gun lobby, I'm not gonna hold my breath.


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful Sue! Love all the variations!💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lively and lovely. Such good precision you have, And great use of small areas of dark. Good work, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice study of this tangle. Glad you have calmed down.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.