Friday, April 1, 2011

Zentangle classes at Banbury Fair

Zentangle basic classes have been scheduled at Banbury Fair, in Bartlett, IL. The dates are Wed, April 27th and Sunday, May 1st, 2011. Both will be from 1pm to 3:15pm. Cost will be $35.00 which includes a mini zentangle kit. Signup will be through Banbury Fair. Phone numbers are  630-837-1727 and 630-837-1677. Their website is http://www.banburyfair.com/webpages/BanburyFair.html.

If you've never been to Banbury before I can promise you a very enjoyable time. They have converted an old house to contain several small shoppes. There are art supplies, unique jewelry and gifts, beautiful baby clothes, a women's boutique, antiques, ice cream, and more. A surprise around every corner!

4 comments:

  1. How exciting! Full steam ahead, kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool looking place to have your classes at! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really awesome place!I do wish I live closer by, but when 'm in the neighbourhood .... :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really looking forward to your clas at Banbury!
    Your blog looks nice too. I wish I could get mine looking better, I'm not the techie type.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.