Monday, February 9, 2015

D-E-F

 
Continuing the challenge to tangle the alphabet, here is my challenge for D-E-F. I enjoy doing a challenge like this because it helps me to revisit tangles that I may not have used lately and/or use tangles of my own! The tangles shown here are;
 
Dutch Diamonds - Alice Hendron
Ditto - Sue Jacobs (that's me)
Emilie - Sandy Steen Bartholomew
Frog Eyes - Texas Doxie Mama
Fandango - Vicki Bassett
 
I like to look for tangles that are 'off the grid'. I especially like to find tangles that aren't always on Tanglepatterns.com. Sometimes I find them in books, Emilie is in Totally Tangled. Ditto is one of mine and can be found here, http://suejacobs.blogspot.com/2014/02/ditto-new-tangle-pattern.html
I don't remember where Frog Eyes was found - It's one of those tangles I put into my notebook a long time ago. Let me know if you need help with stepouts.

1 comment:

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.