Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Strircles play

There is a Facebook group called Square One, Purely Zentangle. It is beautiful in it's simplicity. Everyone posts ONLY tiles that follow the pure Zentangle format. That is, 3 1/2" square tile, tangles in black ink with pencil shading. Non- representational.

The administrators have been posting different tangle patterns each week and it's fascinating to see the different interpretations. This week we are playing around with Strircles tangle pattern. I wanted to see what would happen if I took a tangle pattern like Ditto and used it instead of circles.


3 comments:

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.