Friday, February 20, 2015

Trying to think spring! Zendala Dare 97




 It's so cold here in Illinois that I think I'm hallucinating sometimes with wishful thinking for spring. The Zendala Dare Erin posted on her blog had me thinking of citrus fruits. So I picked out a light yellow green blank zendala from my colored tiles and my green Sakura Micron and went to town. A little colored pencil shading with a few different shades of green finished it off.

And while I'm thinking of warmer weather I thought I'd share a video that will make you smile as you will wish you had these fruits in your house. Skip ahead to 5:45 for the best part if you are short on time.


Full disclosure - this is my granddaughter. She is super lucky to be in Florida with her family right now. 

8 comments:

  1. Ohmygoodness! Your granddaughter is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tile, very springy. Your gdaughter is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, man, I saw that one coming. :) Delightful granddaughter, delightful tile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tile is beautiful and so is your granddaughter. Poor thing, she was trying so hard to do it right :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your granddaughter is adorable! And your zendala is a wonderful reminder that spring will come again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty! I like how you left the tear drops blank.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She will have her own cooking show some day - what a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful zendala with the fresh green colour! And your granddaughter is really adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.