Monday, October 3, 2011

circle strings


 This tile uses only three circles to create the strings. The circles are so big that only part of the circle is actually on the tile. I was very pleased with the way this one came out. The shading really made it all pop.


I posted this a while back to show you how to do this but I wanted to post it again now that the tile is done. You can see that I used the cardboard circle from a roll of tape for the circles.


And the original inspiration came from the coaster that was under my class in the hotel I was staying at this summer. This one would have been way too complicated to tangle but the idea was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.