Monday, October 24, 2011

New tangle 'Punzel'

Last night a new zentangle newsletter arrived in my inbox. In it is a new tangle 'Punzel' that is a variation on 'Chaining'. So I got to work right away. It's a very addictive tangle. You want to keep going and going. Is it tricky? A little, but once you get the hang of it you'll love it. It's a little like braiding hair.

 You can subscribe to the Zentangle newsletter too! http://zentangle.com/whats-new.php

This one should hopefully link you to the Diva's site. Instructions are also posted there http://iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com/2011/10/weekly-challenge-45.html?showComment=1319460284764#c7555213069210903319

14 comments:

  1. Yeah I got newsletter as well. I had a go on it and bit struggled but get better when I do it again and again. Practise make perfect! I love what you did with Punzel along with one of my favourite tangles, Puf, on your picture. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great new tangle,
    Your made a very lovely ZT with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Punzel and Puf - combined they make for a lovely Challenge tile. Very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw on "I am the Diva" that you and 3 others already have their ZT's done and I thought "WOW!" And now that I see your ZT I say "Double wow!" You're not only fast but amazing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like what you did with this tangle. Neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you did here. It is a clever idea with a beautiful outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful...simply beautiful!! You've aced this tangle!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.