Thursday, October 20, 2011

Russian Christmas

Whenever I can, I try to sneak in a little Christmas preparation. That way when the holidays get here I won't feel quite as stressed. This is just a paper cardstock ornament with just one tangle on it. I used a Sakura purple metallic pen on it. It doesn't photograph as well as I would like but it's very pretty in person.  It will be perfect for slipping inside a card. 


The tangle is one I posted a while back. It's one that is seen on the borders of painted trays from Russia. This is the link to the instructions - http://suejacobs.blogspot.com/2011/01/zhostovo-border.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.