Monday, September 9, 2013

Barrington Area Library


I've been doing presentations in local libraries for a while now and yesterday I finally did one for my own, home library. My library is undergoing extensive renovations so I understand what the delay was. Our library has a program where artists are invited to set up in the lobby and do mini programs on a drop-in basis. Well, once I had a few people sit town to try it, they were hooked! They wanted me to keep going! As you can see, they did really beautiful work. When we created our mosaic of our tiles they were all amazed at how each could do so many different things with the same tangles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.