Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Shrink art jewelry for Madison


It's been a very busy week here. I've been creating new pieces for my booth at the Zentangle Expo in Madison. It's also been busy getting in new merchandise and packing everything up for my classes. Right now my front hall looks like a disaster zone. Here's a sneak peek at some of my shrink art jewelry. In the background you can see one piece that's before the shrinking process.

I'll be teaching my tricks for making shrink art jewelry too! Today is the last day to sign up on the internet - otherwise you can sign up at the expo on a space available basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.