Thursday, July 9, 2015

Glenview book club ladies


I had a fun group of ladies in Glenview last night. The book club had its monthly meeting at Christi's home and Christi went all out. She suggested that the members dress in black and white to go with the theme. I saw all sorts of new tangles in their wardrobes. Even Christi's little girl was in black and white.


Christi was so creative with the snacks - they all followed the black and white theme. And do take a look at the label of the wine bottle. It looks like a tangler was in on its design too! Chocolate nonpareils and mini marshmallows appealed to my sweet tooth.


This is the class mosaic - such beautiful work with so many wonderful tangleations!


And then there were the Oreo balls for dessert. I think I gained a couple of pounds with all those temptations! Full disclosure by the way - Christi is my daughter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.