Friday, January 18, 2013

auraknot/bunzo magic


The Diva challenge this week is to combine two tangles, auraknot and bunzo, in a tile. I had trouble getting my auraknot done, but since there are no mistakes in zentangle, I went with it and let it be. 

I started to look at the slideshow of tiles already submitted on the Diva's site. Usually I try to avoid do this before I do my tile, but since I did, I felt I needed to try a different approach.

Late one night, as I was thinking about this challenge I decided to let the magic of zentangle do its thing. So on a black tile with a Sakura Gelly Roll white pen, here is what I came up with.

9 comments:

  1. Nice! Your bunzo has such grace to it. I am not in the 'flow' of it and this is a great example.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely and ethereal in white. Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the use of the black tile. I have some of them but do not really think to use them for any of the challenges. Your Bunzo is really great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great on the black tile - Magic it is, with auraknot floating magically above the bunzo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It see stars falling into the clouds. It's lovely :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's lovely Sue! I like the very white Bunzo on this black tile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is great on a black tile. How the stars rise out of the bunch of bunzos. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this one! The bunzo in white is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so happy to see the white on black, it is always so expressive when you want to see the pattern lines! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.