Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tangles from Margaret Bremner


One of my new year resolutions is to try to use more tangles that I haven't used before. So to do this I decided to pick a name from those artists that have named and provided step outs for multiple tangles  At this point I have 17 names on my list and I plan to get to them all as time allows.

On this tile I've used tangles from Margaret Bremner CZT. If you would like to visit her page to see the step outs, go here. http://enthusiasticartist.blogspot.com/p/my-tangles.html

The tangle patterns are; Copada, Magma, Shattuck fan variation and Lilypads. 

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo lovely! I like your shading on Magma and the Shattuck fans. Thank you!
    (I'm getting a lot of spam too, and may turn on the weird wordy thing again. too bad.)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.