Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Duotangle well + punzel with dangles



Punzel and Well, that's the challenge. To combine JUST these two tangles into a 'duotangle'. 

It took a while to figure out what I wanted to do with this challenge. I surfed the web as I always do when I am procrastinating. Then I saw this new video by Joanne Fink for Sakura. And 'DING" I knew what I wanted to do. The Punzel turned into a bendy rod and the little Wells turned into dangles. If you haven't seen the video yet, I've embedded it here. Joanne does such fun work. I've admired it for a long time now!





Then, after the tile was done and photographed, I decided to go back and add a little color with my moonlight gelly roll pens. It certainly gives it a different feel. I haven't decided which I like better yet. 

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful tile and very creative! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I think everyone has been thinking out of the box this week. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sehr schön!
    Liebe Grüße,*Manja*

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!! I'd been looking at the dangles video for something else and never even thought of what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very 'well' done, Sue. I like this design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea and so beautifully done, Sue. I think I prefer the first one without colour - although I couldn't begin to explain why....! Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tile, Sue. The dangles are great fun. I can't decide about the color; it's really very subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, gorgeous! Love the touches of colour you've added :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely tile and thanks for the link. i hadn't seen it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Creative way to use these tangles. I do not do the dangling style. I enjoy what others do with it, but mine looks to contrived.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh! oh! oh! what a lovely surprise, beautiful, beautiful work Sue :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.