Friday, May 9, 2014

Ocean tiles




At my recent convention of CZTs we had a tile swap among ourselves. The theme was 'Oceans'. I enjoyed doing these a lot. (And if you are familiar with Margaret Bremner's work, the concept for the first tile was inspired by her!)

The second tile is an underwater zen garden. Fellow CZT Meredith Yuhas is well known for her zen gardens.


These two tiles are the beautiful tiles that I received in return. They are by Virginia Slawson from Maine, USA and Sheila Jarvie from Wellesly, Ontario, Canada. Thanks Ladies! I love them.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! the second tile reminds me of an undersea project we did with Meredith Yuhas at Retreat to Paradise in Florida.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.