Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Alphabet Soup -K-



Alphabet soup is a challenge I issued to myself a while back with the idea of using a wider variety of tangle patterns. I decided to try to use as many non-official tangle patterns that I could find.  Now that Cheryl has begun her version of the challenge here, I decided it was time for me to get going again too.  I did an extra K tile when I couldn't find the first one I did and I'm glad I had the opportunity to try out more tangles.

The tangle patterns used here;

Khirkee - Claire ?
Kandysnake - Vicki Murray
Kilroy - Moon Attic
Karv - Ruth Howell
Kooba - Sadelle Wiltshire
Kuzek - ?
Keeko Zentangle
Kitty - Jane Monk
Kardes - Donna Hornsby?

2 comments:

  1. Nice, Sue!! Absolutely love "Kitty" popping up in the second tile. Your style gives me such a light, playful feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some wonderful 'K' tangles here - I too like the little Kitty faces in the second one - such a fun touch! Axxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.