Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Alphabet Soup - M (and Banbury)


Alphabet soup is a challenge I issued to myself a while back with the idea of using a wider variety of tangle patterns. I decided to try to use as many non-official tangle patterns that I could find.  Now that Cheryl has begun her version of the challenge here, I decided it was time for me to get going again too.  Here are the tangles I used starting with the letter M.

Meander - Lizzy Mayne
Maylea - Rhapsody
Mumsy - Sandy Steen Bartholomew
Magma - Margaret Bremner

If I've gotten any of the names wrong (or horribly mis-spelled them) please let me know! When I first started collecting tangle patterns a few years ago I wasn't as careful making notes.

Below are the tiles that were produced in my Beyond the Basics class at Banbury last Sunday. I LOVE what they did with these tangles.


1 comment:

  1. I love your M, Sue! So fluid & multi-dimensional. Your class did wonderful on those Renaissance tiles, too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.