Monday, May 26, 2014

'Y' string



This tile uses a string from Margaret Bremner CZT. It resembles a cursive 'Y' and can be found on Tangle Patterns.com as string # 26. Adele Bruno CZT challenged us to use it along with the tangle patterns, River, Rixty, Ripples and River stone. A number of other people completed this challenge too and you can see what they came up with by going to Adele's blog here.

Since today is Memorial Day I wanted to remember my dad. He served in WWII. I come from a family of German immigrants so my dad's heritage was useful as he served as a translator for our troops. Miss you dad!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.