Thursday, May 1, 2014

Tangle U - Busy Week!


I just got back from Tangle U in Portland Maine. Tangle U is a conference for Certified Zentangle Teachers. We had three days jam packed with classes from some of the biggest names in the world of Zentangle. I am so inspired to bring what I've learned back to my classes. We had Sandy Steen Bartholomew - That's her hand holding her sample board on the right. Marie Browning showed us new tricks for working with the Irojiten colored pencils.

We had a show and tell from attendees. I was especially taken with the quilting piece by Barb Round!

The pictures here only show a portion of what we did. I somehow left my good camera at home and had to make do with the camera on my phone.

I'm glad to be home now and back to my family. More on them later!




We exchanged tiles based on the ocean theme. I loved seeing the different interpretations.


The architecture in the ballroom had me thinking about new tangles.


Molly Hollibough had us go back to the basics of a beginning tile. I was blown away by this class mosaic!

All in all, a wonderful, stimulating conference. It was great meeting so many other CZTs that I had previously met only through Facebook.



1 comment:

  1. How wonderful, Sue - I admit to some tangle envy here! Axxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.