Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Zendala greeting card


I needed a card for a friend and since I couldn't find one that had the right sentiment I decided to make one myself. The blank greeting cards from Strathmore are made from watercolor paper so I was able to add colors from my watercolor markers and get right to the tangling. None of these tangles are very complicated so I was able to complete this card in one evening. I swear it was harder to come up with the right wording for what I wanted to say on the inside of the card! I hope it brings a little happiness to my friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.