Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Tangles from Helen Williams

Today's tile features tangles from Helen Williams. I first saw her work in the Flickr group and now she has her own blog! Helen is from Australia. Find her wonderful tangle patterns on her blog; http://alittlelime.blogspot.ca/  Look under the tab marked 'step by steps & patterns'.



The tangle patterns used in this tile are;

Scrolled Feather
Oval Paradox-y thing
leaflet
brax
twirl

This is part of my continuing challenge to myself to use tangles by different artists (that have created multiple tangles) and to use them together in a single tile.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful, Sue! Thank you! It is so much fun to see a bunch of these together :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.