Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Crafting with Grandma

I'm called the crafting grandma.  When I spend time with my granddaughters they are always excited to see what I brought to do. The older one is especially excited if I bring special crafts that her little sister isn't old enough for. The bags below are from that project.  As I worked on the bag for her, she worked on all three of the rest of the bags for her family.


These bags were done with Sakura IDentipens in multiple colors. I don't expect them to be washed much so the pens will hold up fine.

1 comment:

  1. You will long be remembered by these special times.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.