Thursday, March 10, 2016

Rautyflex


Rautyflex - This is a new to me tangle pattern that I incorporated into my tile this week. It's a tangle pattern that is interesting to put together. The finished product tends to look like several other tangle patterns to me so it will probably not be one of my favorites. But being exposed to new tangle patterns helps me grow as an artist so I am certainly glad I tried it. 

I added some of the Flux tangle pattern to contrast the angular lines of Rautyflex. This was a relaxing tile to do once I got the hang of Rautyflex.

9 comments:

  1. I love the composition of this tile and how Flux just sneaks into Rautyflex;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so very nice. the delicate treatment of Rautyflex, and the flowing flux all around. Just so delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how many different effects you can get with Rautyflex. I like what you've done with it here, and the flux does make a nice contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like the contrast of the two different tangles and how you combined them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful variation of Rautyflex in combination with Flux! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the string you used and the combination of straight lines and organic shapes. You've inspired me to try that combination myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You created a great design for this zendala

    ReplyDelete
  8. uncomplicated but very nice tile, it was a good idea the Rautiflex and Flux together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful tile and I like the combination of Rautyfley with Flux!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.